Winter weather has hit and we need to start giving our skin the TLC it needs!
Did you know that 70% of your overall skin health is comprised of your at-home routine? 70% of what you do at home determines how healthy your face looks. The other 30% spent in the treatment room is important for two main reasons. One, it determines how well our skin absorbs product and two, it also allows a custom treatment best suited for our skin’s current needs.
The holiday peel special at Blush is perfect for the winter months because:
- The fruit enzymes in the peel eat away at dry, flaky skin.
- It’s safe for any and everyone to use, including pregnant women.
- Great for acne.
- It dries out oily areas where it needs to.
- It resurfaces and smooths out your skin texture, reducing pore size and revealing a more flawless complexion with makeup on or off.
- It brightens and it tightens.
- It aids better absorption of at-home products, making the $ you spent on them more effective.
- It softens, allowing the skin to feel more soothed and hydrated.
To book your appointment, call or text 785.393.9991