Let’s cut to the chase – SPF is important, UBER important. This post neglects to include the scary facts about skin cancer and damage because you should already know how dangerous it can be. I am thrilled to share this product with you because it’s one of the best beauty products I’ve ever purchased. Even though this spf is a spray, you still want to massage and warm it into the skin very well to make sure it applies evenly. I wear this product every single day, whether I put makeup on or not. I also apply it to my neck and chest because it absorbs so well and I want to keep those areas protected.
Here’s a quick breakdown of why I LOVE the Babyganics SPF 50 Spray:
- Mineral-Based i.e.- extremely thin formula, doesn’t create white cast on skin
- Specifically made for babies but it works well for any and everyone in the family
- Thinnest forumula I’ve ever used – great for quick + easy application as well as hard to reach areas
- Perfect for athletes – dissolves so easily into the skin during application, also easy to re-apply during the day due to it’s watery-thin texture
- Perfect for working in the yard
- Needs only 15 minutes to activate
- No heavy spf smell
- Can be applied over any skincare products included in your morning routine, just be sure to apply this last
- Great price
- No parabens or fragrance
Disclaimer – this post was in no way sponsored or endorsed. I am extremely pleased with how well this products works for me and I am happy to share that information with my readers.